We are committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to www.gravecard.com (the Website). Please read the following Policy to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
This privacy statement describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. We collect the following personal information from you such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Information such as credit card number and billing address. We use this information to dispatch your order and to send an order confirmation via email.
Information such as credit /debit card numbers are not stored on our systems.
Most websites automatically gather your IP address, it is embedded in the security features all websites have now , our web-site will function in the same way .
The Website and its web-pages are operated by Gravecard Limited, 3 Glenwood Business Centre, Dunmurry, Belfast,BT17 0QL, Northern Ireland.
We ask that you read this Policy carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when we collect personal information about you and how we will use your personal data.
Our website is governed by the Websites general Terms and Conditions, Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions in addition to this Policy.
Use of your personal information
- When you register and/or use this Website
- You may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details and credit/debit card or PayPal details. We do not store your credit/debit card and/or PayPal details.
We may use your contact detail to inform you of
- changes and developments to our website or services and products we supply
- to analyse your purchasing preferences to help with future product development
- to provide you with a better and personalised browsing experience when using the Website
- to make decisions about your use of computerised or automated technology, for example automatically selecting Products which we think will interest you or from the information of your previous purchases
- where you have consented, to keep you informed of such Products including special offers, discounts, offers which we consider may be of interest to you
Disclosure of your information
- We do not share your information with others or other companies
- We will not share your personal information with third parties. We make your contact information available to other users that you transact with on this site to help complete the transaction, such as the PayPal.
How can I get my name removed from the Precious Thoughts Gravecard mailing list?
- If you have opted in or otherwise qualify to form part of our mailing list and no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving such mail by the following methods
- email email@example.com
- write to us at 3 Glenwood Business Park, Springbank Industrial Estate, Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 0QL, Northern Ireland.
- We treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure. Although the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot fully guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
- Any credit/debit card or PayPal details you have submitted for payment of goods or services on the Website, we will not stored by us.
Accessing and updating your data
- You have the right to know what personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information. A fee of £10 will be paid by you to meet the costs of providing you with said information we hold about you.
- If for any reason you are unsure about the personal and account information we hold in your name, please contact us. We will happily review your file and update the records if required. You also have the right to have any information we hold about you corrected if it is incorrect. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please be aware that our Website may contain links to other websites which may be accessed through our Website. These websites not within our control and are not covered by this Policy. If you access other websites using links on our Website, we are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
Anti-spam policy and measures to prevent spam
- Our mailing list subscribers must specifically opt-in to our emails to receive them. The nature of the email sent is fully disclosed both on the page the subscription is made from and with a link to this policy
- we do not use bought-in lists or rented lists
- we do provide a subscription form that subscribes users to any unrelated lists
- we will not send out unrelated offers or unrelated content to the recipients on our list
- we do not email people who have requested to be removed from our mailing lists
If you have questions regarding our anti-spam policy, please contact us by sending an email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions/comments about this Policy in general,
You can email us at email@example.com or write to us at 3 Glenwood Business Centre, Springbank Industrial Estate, Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 0QL
Changes to Policy
We review our Policy on a regular basis. We may amend and update this Policy from time to time. Any changes in the future will be posted to the Website and where appropriate, via email.