Precious Thoughts Gravecard Terms and Conditions
If we need to contact you, or give you notice in writing, we will do so by, email or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in your order. If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send the email or post the letter to us.
The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to display the colours accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours will accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Even though we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes and dimensions given on our Website may slightly vary from the specification set out in the order.
The packaging of the products can also slightly vary from that shown on images on our website.
You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you when you register.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your username and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
Your personal information and how we use it
- Placing an order through our Website, the pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order. Our order process allows you to check and amend errors before submitting to us. Please take the time to read and check the information you are submitting at each process of the order.
- You are deemed to place an order with us, by ordering any of the products we have for sale on our web-pages, subsequently following the steps we have provided through our web-pages and entering your payment details.
We may refuse to accept an order
- where Products are not available
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- if there has been a pricing or product description error
- if we cannot meet your requested delivery date
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in these terms
- if your order for Products which we have personalised or customised that we consider contains content which is threatening, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous.
All of our Personalised Products will be branded
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms
- We may amend these terms at any time by updating this webpage.
- Each time you place an order with us the terms on our Website will be those in force at the time of that order and will apply to the contract between you and us.
- If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
Cancelling or Changing an order for Personalised Products
If you have placed an order for a Personalised Product as soon as you have placed that order it will go onto our production system we endeavour to dispatch personalised orders within 36 hours of confirmation of the order.
You will only be able to change or cancel your order in the following circumstances
- If cancelled within 2 hours of order time, after the two hours have passed the Personalised Product will be sent for production and you will notbe able to cancel or change that order Your two hours will run from the time that you place your order and will run outside of normal business hours.
- If you need to change an order for a Personalised Product, please advise via email email@example.com within 2 hours of placing the order.
- We strongly advise you to please check the spelling and location of any images uploaded to any Personalised Products on your screen before you place your order as you will not be entitled to a refund in respect of any Personalised Products which contain a misspelling that you are responsible for and which you failed to amend
- A refund will be given if a personalised order is cancelled within 2 hours of placing that order
- If your cards arrive incorrect due to our printing errors/materials a free reprint will be offered, lost or stolen whilst in the care of the postal service a free reprint will be offered.